Millions of wedding limos are rented each year. The average bride spends $500 on transportation for her big day, which translates into big business for car service operators.
If you are a bride, how can you ensure you get the right one? We’ve listed the top five tips for booking a wedding limo.
- Save time online – Compare limo companies, car types, and prices. Limos.comshows you a side-by-side comparison guide similar to flight and hotel booking sites. Search results include photos, price quotes, service class, and customer comments. You can also search by luxury sedans, antiques/classic limos, stretch limousines, passenger vans, trolleys, carriages, shuttle/mini buses or motor coaches.
- Check licenses and insurance – Car service providers aren’t required by law to disclose whether or not they are licensed operators, so check the operator’s documentation to be safe. For your peace of mind, Limos.com only works with licensed operators. In fact, all Limos.com drivers have undergone rigorous screening requirements to ensure they are licensed, insured, and professional.
- Don’t overpay – Always compare prices from multiple providers, and pay attention to add-ons like fuel surcharges, automatic gratuity, bridge fare, and other fees not included in the base price. Limos.com features an all-inclusive payment method. The price you see online is the price you pay at checkout. Nothing kills the romance more than having to shell out cash for a tip you weren’t expecting.
- Look for special event packages – If the event requires more than a single car, find a provider who can coordinate multiple vehicles and all-inclusive discount packages to get everyone where they need to be, hassle free and on time. Don’t forget airport pick-ups, rehearsal dinner party bus, and transportation for weekend activities. A quality operator will offer packages for customized sightseeing, shopping, concerts, wine tasting tours, and more.
- Confirm the details – Always obtain an emailed or printed confirmation of the reservation, stating exactly what services and car type will be provided and for what total cost. One week before the wedding, call to confirm the car model and color, and the event date, location and time. Make sure the driver is familiar with all locations, has driving directions, and will arrive looking professional. Most providers will offer special touches such as a red carpet and bottle of champagne, so don’t hesitate to request the extras. Get the driver’s mobile number and provide yours and your wedding planner’s mobile numbers in case any changes occur.
“The best day of your life deserves the best ride of your life,” said T.J. Clark, Limos.com CEO. “We’ve worked hard to give consumers an easy way to find the perfect car at a great price, provided by trustworthy operators who will ensure an amazing experience for everyone.”