So you’ve waited until the last minute, and now you’re dangerously close to making this a Valentine’s Day she’ll want to forget. No worries! Limos.com has some easy last minute valentine’s day ideas for making her feel like the most special woman in the world… or at least in her office.
Treating the one you love to a night out with car service is one of the easiest ways to make an occasion feel extra special. But it’s going to take more than a chauffeur to make this night perfect, so we’ve teamed up with some of our other favorite sites to show you how. Here are some hints:
- Remember that Valentine’s Day is on Monday this year, so it’s imperative to send flowers to her office.
- Resist the temptation to text your invite or restaurant idea.
- It won’t kill you to dress up for once.
- Make an appointment for her to have a day at the spa. Yes, you make the call. Not only will she love you, so will the ladies at the appointment desk.
- Explore different eateries for each course of your meal.
- Get to know your driver or concierge (and have tip money handy).
- Get her a gift she’s not expecting.
See our press release for more pro tips.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2011! Let us know how it turns out!