Take a Love-Shmove Excursion with Limos.com this V-Day 2011
Tell Us How You Plan to Celebrate the Single Life on Valentine’s Day for a Chance to Win – Limos.com Is Giving Away a Limo a Day!
February 3, 2011 – SAN FRANCISCO – Why should couples have all the fun? Valentine’s Day is a time for celebrating love – not just romantic love, but love for your friends, family, and the most neglected of all…YOU. With the right attitude, the perfect plan, and a little help from Limos.com you can be the envy of your married and dating friends if you’re single this Valentine’s Day.
Limos.com, the world’s largest online marketplace for chauffeured transportation, would like to offer singles everywhere five ways to make Valentine’s Day 2011 the best ever… with “Love Shmove” V-Day ideas:
1. Party on wheels – Plan a night on the town with your friends in a private, chauffeured car. Stock the limo with everyone’s favorite drinks and start the night with a heartfelt toast to friendship and the single life.
2. Nonstop fun – No need for the celebration to pause when you’re on the road. Provide your driver with a CD of everyone’s favorite songs and share stories of other special times together. Driving down memory lane with friends is even more meaningful when someone else is minding the road.
3. Quality time – Use your drive-time occasion to show your friends how much you cherish them. Create a special moment in-between each of the night’s venues by revealing inexpensive but meaningful gifts for each other.
4. Turn heads – Arrive in chauffeured style. There may not be paparazzi, but turning heads when you all look and feel your best will add to this memorable night.
5. Let loose – Enjoy a carefree night out and be worry-free the next day. Focus on your friends and let your driver focus on the road.
Two Ways to Win!
Ø Limos.com is offering the chance to whisk you and your friends away in a limo. Today through Thursday, February 10th, 2011, we’re giving away a limo a day, in honor of singles everywhere. Simply post on our Facebook wall telling us why you’d love car service for Valentine’s Day and you’ll be automatically entered. We’ll award a limo a day, at random, from the entries, and the winners will be announced on February 11th.
Ø We’ve also teamed up with OpenTable for another chance to win car service this Valentine’s Day! Share a fun photo of you with or in a limo on the OpenTable Flickr group for a chance to win one of four limousine rides + $200 AMEX gift card packages we’ll be giving away every day for four days, starting Monday, February 8, 2011 through Thursday, February 10, 2011.
“Car service is an easy and inexpensive way to make friends and loved ones feel special – an all-in-one package that gives consumers convenience, reliability and safety, with the option to select the right amount of luxury for their needs,” said T.J. Clark, CEO of Limos.com.
Limos.com is the largest online marketplace for chauffeured transportation worldwide, enabling leisure and business travelers to compare and book pre-screened car services at specially-negotiated discounts of up to 40% off standard rates. With exclusive search technology, thousands of quality local vendors and helpful customer reviews, Limos.com consistently delivers more ways to find the perfect car service or limousine for any occasion. Learn more at http://www.limos.com.